- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: statistics
Tweet A new Washington Post-ABC News poll that is making lots of headlines, both nationally and locally, reported that opposition to “gay marriage” has fallen to a “new low,” with only 39 percent of the public opposed. It would seem … Continue reading
Tweet Political reporters often report poll results about candidates or issues without examining whether the polling sample makes any sense. Since a polling sample can almost single-handedly determine its results, this would seem like an elementary requirement of any competent … Continue reading