- Will BSA take a well-intentioned but calamitous path? | Sutherland Daily on Have some Boy Scouts board members lost their compass?
- thohan on Trib columnist shows honesty about logic of ‘gay marriage’
- Utahlady on ‘Feminism has betrayed an entire generation of women’
- A Matter of Pants: Feminism, Mormonism, and Gender Inequality in the Church — A JAC Symposium | John Adams Center on Placing politics ahead of faith
- Adison on My letter to the Boy Scouts of America
Tag Archives: Scheels
Tweet In January, we wrote about a special 25-year tax deal that Sandy has offered to Scheels, a sporting goods store. Watch this video report to hear what representatives from Sandy, Sutherland Institute, and a local business competitor had to … Continue reading
Tweet Last Friday, we highlighted a special tax deal offered to Costco by Spanish Fork. Today, we highlight another deal offered in Sandy to Scheels, a sporting goods superstore, and analyze the rationale used to justify these kinds of … Continue reading