- Prince on Substantive equal protection and the definition of marriage
- Filing taxes? Utah’s burden is 2nd highest among Mountain States | Sutherland Institute on Filing taxes? Utah’s burden is 2nd highest among Mountain States
- Filing taxes? Utah’s burden is 2nd highest among Mountain States | Sutherland Daily on Behind the Legislative Scorecard – Mero Moment, 4/1/14
- melissa rhodes on The argument that should have been made
- melissa rhodes on How state attorneys should have defended Amendment 3
Tag Archives: SB 67
Tweet Senator Stuart Adams (R-Layton) is sponsoring a bill that would require evaluations for school teachers and phase out pay based on years of experience and education. Watch this video report to learn more about SB 67.