- Kylasaurus Rex on Secede over pot and Obamacare? You’re nuts
- Sutherland Institute » Equity, not equality, should be the goal on Equity, not equality, should be the goal
- mlawrence on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
Tag Archives: SB 67
Tweet Senator Stuart Adams (R-Layton) is sponsoring a bill that would require evaluations for school teachers and phase out pay based on years of experience and education. Watch this video report to learn more about SB 67.