- Iphone App Programmer on Substantive equal protection and the definition of marriage
- Jayne Sumner on Testimony on SB 251 (Amendments to Medicaid and Health Care)
- Testimony on HB 285 (Alcoholic Beverage Service Amendments) | Sutherland Institute on Testimony on HB 285 (Alcoholic Beverage Service Amendments)
- Marvin Wharton on Private lives and public policy
- Private lives and public policy | Sutherland Institute on Private lives and public policy
Tag Archives: SB 67
Tweet Senator Stuart Adams (R-Layton) is sponsoring a bill that would require evaluations for school teachers and phase out pay based on years of experience and education. Watch this video report to learn more about SB 67.