- Jayne Sumner on Testimony on SB 251 (Amendments to Medicaid and Health Care)
- patch dungeon keeper 2 on Substantive equal protection and the definition of marriage
- Testimony on HB 285 (Alcoholic Beverage Service Amendments) | Sutherland Institute on Testimony on HB 285 (Alcoholic Beverage Service Amendments)
- Marvin Wharton on Private lives and public policy
- Private lives and public policy | Sutherland Institute on Private lives and public policy
Tag Archives: private sector
Tweet During yesterday’s interim meetings, the Legislature’s Political Subdivisions Interim Committee heard reports from representatives of higher education, K-12 public schools, counties, cities, and others about activities they participate in that potentially compete with the private sector and how they … Continue reading
Tweet On Wednesday evening, Governor Gary Herbert delivered his 2012 State of the State address. Watch the report below to find out what part of his speech impressed us most.