- John Swallow and a timeline | Holly on the HillHolly on the Hill on Swallow should put his office first and step down
- Dan Bosler on Research backs up Utah’s alcohol laws
- Robert Slaven on Why Utah should celebrate being 51st
- Dalene on Conservatism and freedom: Sen. Lee gets it
- Aaron on Why marriage is so important to society
Tag Archives: pay-for-performance
Tweet Senator Stuart Adams (R-Layton) is sponsoring a bill that would require evaluations for school teachers and phase out pay based on years of experience and education. Watch this video report to learn more about SB 67.
Tweet Senator Aaron Osmond (R-South Jordan) is sponsoring a bill aimed at requiring evaluations for teachers and school administrators. It would also tie administrator pay to performance. Watch this video to learn more about SB 64.
Tweet A bill that would require Utah teachers and school administrators to be evaluated each year cleared a legislative committee on Monday. SB 64, sponsored by Senator Aaron Osmond (R-South Jordan), would require the State Board of Education to design … Continue reading