- Filing taxes? Utah’s burden is 2nd highest among Mountain States | Sutherland Institute on Filing taxes? Utah’s burden is 2nd highest among Mountain States
- Filing taxes? Utah’s burden is 2nd highest among Mountain States | Sutherland Daily on Behind the Legislative Scorecard – Mero Moment, 4/1/14
- melissa rhodes on The argument that should have been made
- melissa rhodes on How state attorneys should have defended Amendment 3
- Jerry and Jennifer Fox on Video: A citizen’s guide to the Utah marriage case before the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
Tag Archives: pay-for-performance
Tweet Senator Stuart Adams (R-Layton) is sponsoring a bill that would require evaluations for school teachers and phase out pay based on years of experience and education. Watch this video report to learn more about SB 67.
Tweet Senator Aaron Osmond (R-South Jordan) is sponsoring a bill aimed at requiring evaluations for teachers and school administrators. It would also tie administrator pay to performance. Watch this video to learn more about SB 64.
Tweet A bill that would require Utah teachers and school administrators to be evaluated each year cleared a legislative committee on Monday. SB 64, sponsored by Senator Aaron Osmond (R-South Jordan), would require the State Board of Education to design … Continue reading