- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: legislation
Tweet The state of Utah has an excellent legislative website. This site has a wealth of information available to responsible citizens … if you know where to find it. Today I want to go over the quickest way to find … Continue reading
Tweet The Salt Lake Tribune reported that 351 new laws took effect today, addressing issues from foster care to fireworks. During this year’s legislative session, legislators passed 504 bills (many of which were resolutions that didn’t create any new laws) … Continue reading