- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: Ken Ivory
Tweet Governor Gary Herbert has signed HB 148, a bill aimed at restoring public lands to Utah for the benefit of public schools throughout the state. Watch this video report to learn more about what this bill would mean for … Continue reading
Tweet On Tuesday, four bills that could help Utah reclaim its public lands from the federal government passed a House committee. Representative Ken Ivory, sponsor of HB 148, explains more about his bill in this video: What do you think? … Continue reading