By PDGACO payday loans
- JustIAm on The Sundance tempest
- Daniel Felsted on How digital learning can save a student’s education
- Will BSA take a well-intentioned but calamitous path? | Sutherland Daily on Have some Boy Scouts board members lost their compass?
- thohan on Trib columnist shows honesty about logic of ‘gay marriage’
- Utahlady on ‘Feminism has betrayed an entire generation of women’
Tag Archives: income tax
Tweet The newspapers are reporting that a state senator is raising (again) the idea that what Utah schools need is more money and that this money should come from increasing taxes on parenting. Specifically, the “revenue enhancement” (“a politically … Continue reading