- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: HSA
Tweet By most accounts, the U.S. Supreme Court is likely to strike down President Obama’s health care law tomorrow, either in whole or in part. If the court’s ruling goes against the law, inquiring minds will want to know: Now … Continue reading
Tweet According to a study by McKinsey & Co., once the federal government begins to penalize businesses for not offering health insurance to their employees and subsidizes individual health insurance plans under Obamacare (starting in 2014), “almost one-third of … Continue reading