- Will BSA take a well-intentioned but calamitous path? | Sutherland Daily on Have some Boy Scouts board members lost their compass?
- thohan on Trib columnist shows honesty about logic of ‘gay marriage’
- Utahlady on ‘Feminism has betrayed an entire generation of women’
- A Matter of Pants: Feminism, Mormonism, and Gender Inequality in the Church — A JAC Symposium | John Adams Center on Placing politics ahead of faith
- Adison on My letter to the Boy Scouts of America
Tag Archives: health exchange
Tweet Today the Legislature’s Health System Reform Task Force met to discuss issues regarding the Affordable Care Act (i.e., Obamacare) and the Health Care Compact. In discussions regarding how the state should respond to Obamacare requirements, the overriding sentiment was … Continue reading