- John Swallow and a timeline | Holly on the HillHolly on the Hill on Swallow should put his office first and step down
- Dan Bosler on Research backs up Utah’s alcohol laws
- Robert Slaven on Why Utah should celebrate being 51st
- Dalene on Conservatism and freedom: Sen. Lee gets it
- Aaron on Why marriage is so important to society
Tag Archives: HB 236
Tweet Today’s video is about HB 236, a bill sponsored by Representative Stephen Sandstrom that would expand the circumstances under which a court may order alimony and increase the length of time alimony may be awarded.