- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
- Adison on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights | Utah Political Capitol on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: government spending amendment
Tweet Suppose you have a financial crisis that devours a large part of your income, putting you and your family at risk. Would you rather have financial flexibility to respond to this situation, with low levels of credit card and … Continue reading
Tweet As noted on The Weekly Standard blog, the acting director of President Obama’s Office of Management and Budget wrote an op-ed published across the country, as well as put up on the White House blog, claiming that “the President’s … Continue reading
Tweet The following post is a transcript of a 4-minute weekly radio commentary aired on several Utah radio stations: For the last few years, Sutherland Institute has been working on proposed legislation that would use state constitutional powers to limit … Continue reading
Tweet The Utah Senate recently debated SJR 22, a bill that would limit the growth of state spending. Watch this video report to see clips of the debate and whether your state senator voted for the bill: You can also … Continue reading
Tweet SJR 22, a proposed amendment to limit government spending, made it through its first committee hearing last week but has a long way to go. Watch the following video to learn more about why Utah needs a spending amendment … Continue reading
Tweet SJR 22, a resolution that would limit state spending, cleared its first hurdle on Wednesday. Watch this video report to learn more about how this piece of legislation would benefit Utah:
Tweet Fans of limited government scored a victory Wednesday night as the Senate Revenue and Taxation Committee passed SJR 22 out with a 4-2 vote. SJR 22 is a Government Spending Amendment to the Utah Constitution that limits state … Continue reading
Tweet Want to minimize the negative impact of spending cuts on public schools, law enforcement and other government services during hard economic times – while also keeping state spending under control during times of prosperity? In the video report … Continue reading