- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: french revolution
Tweet One of the events in the John Adams Center’s recent Goods of Family conference (a really important event put on by the Center’s director, Ralph Hancock) was a superb lecture by Russell Hittinger of the University of Tulsa. Dr. … Continue reading
Tweet One of the gems in Edmund Burke’s Reflections on the Revolution in France is his description of the tradition threatened by the social engineering of the French Revolution as an “entailed inheritance derived to us from our forefathers, and … Continue reading