- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: anti-discrimination ordinance
Tweet One important question surrounding local nondiscrimination ordinances for housing and employment, which was highlighted in the recent debate on American Fork’s two proposed ordinances (housing, employment), is whether such ordinances create a new “protected class.” The practical importance … Continue reading
Tweet Should American Fork or any other Utah cities extend employment benefits and protections based on sexual orientation? The following dialogue might shed light on a complicated issue. (The setting for this dialogue is a steel mill employing about … Continue reading