By PDGACO payday loans
- Will BSA take a well-intentioned but calamitous path? | Sutherland Daily on Have some Boy Scouts board members lost their compass?
- thohan on Trib columnist shows honesty about logic of ‘gay marriage’
- Utahlady on ‘Feminism has betrayed an entire generation of women’
- A Matter of Pants: Feminism, Mormonism, and Gender Inequality in the Church — A JAC Symposium | John Adams Center on Placing politics ahead of faith
- Adison on My letter to the Boy Scouts of America
Tag Archives: alimony
Tweet During last week’s interim day meetings, the legislature heard three family issues. The Judiciary Interim Committee listened to testimony about reforming alimony (brought to the Committee by Representative Fred Cox, R-West Valley City) which has been a Sutherland Institute … Continue reading
Tweet The Deseret News has recently published an important series of articles (here and here) and an editorial on an issue that gets far less attention than it deserves — the serious consequences of our legal culture of divorce. The … Continue reading
Tweet Today’s video is about HB 236, a bill sponsored by Representative Stephen Sandstrom that would expand the circumstances under which a court may order alimony and increase the length of time alimony may be awarded.