- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: alimony
Tweet During last week’s interim day meetings, the legislature heard three family issues. The Judiciary Interim Committee listened to testimony about reforming alimony (brought to the Committee by Representative Fred Cox, R-West Valley City) which has been a Sutherland Institute … Continue reading
Tweet The Deseret News has recently published an important series of articles (here and here) and an editorial on an issue that gets far less attention than it deserves — the serious consequences of our legal culture of divorce. The … Continue reading
Tweet Today’s video is about HB 236, a bill sponsored by Representative Stephen Sandstrom that would expand the circumstances under which a court may order alimony and increase the length of time alimony may be awarded.