- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Tag Archives: alcoholism
Tweet We often hear the question, “Why does Utah regulate and restrict the ability to sell and purchase alcoholic drinks so much?” A practical answer to that question, based on empirical research and analysis, is because doing so is good for … Continue reading
Tweet By law, DUI offenders in Utah must complete an assessment to determine whether they need substance abuse treatment. In many cases, Assessment & Referral Services (ARS) at the University of Utah provides this evaluation free of charge, at a … Continue reading