By PDGACO payday loans
- JustIAm on The Sundance tempest
- Daniel Felsted on How digital learning can save a student’s education
- Will BSA take a well-intentioned but calamitous path? | Sutherland Daily on Have some Boy Scouts board members lost their compass?
- thohan on Trib columnist shows honesty about logic of ‘gay marriage’
- Utahlady on ‘Feminism has betrayed an entire generation of women’
Tag Archives: adoption
Tweet Personal responsibility is a core feature of sound public policy. Policies that try to relieve individuals of personal responsibility are unjust and unwise. Policies that recognize and encourage responsibility are far-sighted and effectual. This point is typically and appropriately … Continue reading
Tweet During last week’s interim day meetings, the legislature heard three family issues. The Judiciary Interim Committee listened to testimony about reforming alimony (brought to the Committee by Representative Fred Cox, R-West Valley City) which has been a Sutherland Institute … Continue reading
Tweet Watch today’s video to learn about HB 308, a bill that would require mothers who want to give up their baby for adoption to notify the unmarried biological father in some circumstances.