- Sky Harrison on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Leave Newtown in peace for anniversary of shooting | Sutherland Daily on Sorrow and a search for solutions
- Kylasaurus Rex on Secede over pot and Obamacare? You’re nuts
- Sutherland Institute » Equity, not equality, should be the goal on Equity, not equality, should be the goal
- mlawrence on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
Tag Archives: Aaron Osmond
Tweet Senator Aaron Osmond (R-South Jordan) is sponsoring a bill aimed at requiring evaluations for teachers and school administrators. It would also tie administrator pay to performance. Watch this video to learn more about SB 64.
Tweet A bill that would require Utah teachers and school administrators to be evaluated each year cleared a legislative committee on Monday. SB 64, sponsored by Senator Aaron Osmond (R-South Jordan), would require the State Board of Education to design … Continue reading