- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
- Adison on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights | Utah Political Capitol on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Category Archives: Sex Education
Tweet Midway through the legislative session, Sutherland Institute made a GRAMA request of the state Department of Health asking it to provide us with data it has collected on the rates of sexually transmitted diseases and teen pregnancies for each … Continue reading
Tweet The new sex education proposal, HB 363, has drawn lots of attention (and emotion) on all sides. And for good reason. HB 363 obviously represents more than a sex education proposal. It represents another front in the culture war … Continue reading
Tweet Rep. Bill Wright’s proposal to limit sex education in public schools to an abstinence-only curriculum passed the Senate today 19-10-0. HB 363 will now go to the governor for his signature. Watch this video report to learn more about … Continue reading
Tweet As we wrote on August 30, Planned Parenthood Association of Utah receives an average of $152,050.07 each year in state and federal funds. Representative Carl Wimmer (R-Herriman) plans to propose legislation that would restrict Planned Parenthood’s access to government … Continue reading
Tweet Selecting tidbits from the School Health Profiles 2010 report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The Salt Lake Tribune’s recent article, “Sex and chocolate: Utah kids know a lot about one, not the other,” laments the … Continue reading
Tweet Utah Representative Carl Wimmer (R-Herriman) has said he wants to stop the flow of money from the state to Planned Parenthood, which many other states have recently done. In May, The Salt Lake Tribune provided a brief sketch … Continue reading
Tweet On Thursday, the Deseret News ran a story about recent reports that say the average age of puberty in girls seems to be falling, with some experiencing it as early as 7 or 8. The article includes both good … Continue reading