- Fighting With the Utah State Office of Education | COMMON CORE on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- ChristelS on Fact-checking USOE claims on Common Core
- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Category Archives: Regulation
Tweet For years, advocates on the left have pushed for state and local government to pursue policies that they like to call “smart growth.” In Utah, advocates have coined the term “quality growth,” but both approaches boil down to … Continue reading
Tweet Representative John Dougall (R-Dist. 27) wants to pass a bill in the 2012 legislative session that would eliminate safety inspections entirely and loosen requirements for emissions testing. He argues that these requirements are unnecessary for many cars and … Continue reading