- Sutherland Institute » Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’ on Fight poverty with community: ‘Bring them in’
- Sutherland Institute » Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights - United Americans on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
- Adison on Dodgy social science in the Utah same-sex marriage case
- Proposed Law Drops Measurements for Private/Homeschools, Creates Parent Bill of Rights | Utah Political Capitol on Ditch compulsory education in Utah? Yes!
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
Tweet You know one thing that makes us happy? A healthy sense of humor. To celebrate the belly laughs conjured by a good comedian, we’re giving you the chance to win two fantastic tickets (14th row, middle) to see … Continue reading
Tweet The 10th anniversary of the horrific Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is a sobering reminder of the evil and suffering present in the world today and, more importantly, of the heroes, loved ones lost and left behind, and … Continue reading
Tweet On my way to the airport after a recent conference in Seattle, I had an interesting chat with a taxi driver. “Eddie” is originally from Ethiopia but has lived in the United States for the last seven years. … Continue reading
Tweet I worked in Washington,D.C., on Capitol Hill from 1987 to 1997 – pre- and post-Gingrich “revolution.” I began my political career in the minority. Democrats had controlled the House of Representatives for more than 60 years before the … Continue reading
Tweet Here’s a question: If America’s Constitution, Bill of Rights, system of government and free market economy are the best solutions humankind has ever conjured to govern itself, why has no other country closely replicated our systems and, correspondingly, … Continue reading
Tweet Have you ever wondered why certain things seem to make sense while others just don’t seem right? Why, for instance, do humans get great pleasure out of relationships with each other yet struggle to find any common bond … Continue reading
Tweet On Thursday, March 24, Sutherland Institute and the Utah Women Symposium are holding an event at Thanksgiving Point: The Media and Your Family. Details about the schedule for the event are presented in the flier below. Speakers will include: … Continue reading
Tweet In this week’s Mero Moment, Paul Mero discusses the out-of-control nanny state, referring to the story of a South Jordan woman who was cited by police with endangering her child after she let the young boy walk to and … Continue reading
Tweet We received a lot of great entries in TransparentUtah.com’s “Most Obscure Board” contest. Spencer Hall was the winner of our $100 prize by identifying the “American Fork City Egg Farm Economic Development Project Area Taxing Entity Committee” as one … Continue reading