Your voice is needed now more than ever, and we want to work with you to make sure Utah’s public servants hear you. Here’s a few ways we can work together:
- Head to UtahCitizenNetwork.org to learn how to be influential and informed in Utah policy and politics. It’s Citizenship Simplified!
- Send your input–concerns, questions, feedback, insights–to us at SI@sutherlandinstitute.org. Your input is extremely valuable. Please let us know what has you concerned, excited, worried, pleased, etc.
- Give a donation to support our ongoing work to directly influence our elected officials through face-to-face meetings, multimedia communications and in-depth public policy research.
- Join the Sutherland 100 Club to make an extended commitment to our mission of making Utah a great place to live, work and raise a family, using the most effective means known to humankind: authentic conservative principles.
- Join Sutherland’s weekly email newsletter by filling out the form below to receive the latest news and insightful commentary on Utah’s political landscape.