The winning nominee will receive $25,000 as thanks and recognition for his or her efforts!
To qualify, the nominee must meet at least one of the criteria below:
- Nominee is a policy entrepreneur who has not received many accolades for his or her accomplishments
- Leadership resulted in a victory that reduced the size or scope of government and made a difference for freedom
- The outcomes recognized are transformative and truly innovative
- Story can serve as an example of success and inspiration to other activist groups
- Reduction in size and scope of government can be replicated in other parts of the country
You can nominate yourself or any number of family, friends, neighbors or acquaintances. Send all nominations to SI@sutherlandinstitute.org by Friday, Aug. 9, 2013, answering all of the following questions:
- What was the policy solution, how was it implemented, and what did it accomplish?
- How did his or her work reduce the size and scope of government?
- Why does this policy entrepreneur deserve this award?
- Email address of the nominee
- Email address of the nominator
- Phone number of the nominator
Good luck, and thank you for your nominations!
Share with your friends and family…