- Utah residents pay the 14th lowest taxes in the nation, or the 10th lowest if adjusted for cost of living
- The average Utah taxpayer pays $6,069 in taxes (state and local)
- The average tax bill in Utah is 13 percent less than the national average
- Unlike some states, Utah has no local income taxes
- Utah’s property taxes are 11th lowest in the nation
- Republican states like Utah have lower taxes, on average, than Democrat states
To see the report from which these facts were taken, click here.
Share with your friends and family…