- Experience and success in elective office
- Ability to work with the Legislature
- Integrity demonstrated in a variety of settings
- Involvement in the private sector that equips with the understanding of what is required to create jobs; that the government’s role is somewhat limited
- Fresh perspectives that complement the governor’s own views and characteristics
- A good “team fit” to function well in the governor’s office
- Solid work ethic
Rep. Cox impressively satisfies these particulars.
Click here to read the rest of this post at Sutherland Daily.
Share with your friends and family…